Wednesday, January 1, 2014

SSS January 2014 kit



SSS January 2014 Kit.

I started subscribing to simon says stamps  monthly card kit and this card is from January 2014 kit. I have couple of Birthday's coming up... so I did this card as Birthday card rather than Valentine's day card.  "Make a wish" sentiment stamp is from Michael's, all other materials are from the kit. I got the idea of using the creature as balloon from one of the video's from SSS designer .  I thought that was pretty cool. I added little glitter glue to the tiny hearts.

Here is the link for SSS designer's video and her blog




I stumbled upon the challenge from My Favorite things. So I decided to submit this project for wednesdays stamp and color of the month challenge. I don't have any MFT products, it will fun to win some of the MFT products. Also submitted this project to Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge Sketch #36

7 comments:

  1. This is cute, great use of the materials. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "creature" as balloon. It makes a sweet birthday card. Thanks for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card. Thanks for shring with us at AHSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute fun card! I love the little 3 eyed guy, so very cute. Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea for a birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is super cute.

    Thank you for playing along with us at AHSC.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete